- Don’t consume any unknown substances, the effects on your brain and body could leave you vulnerable and unable to make safe decisions.
- Make sure you know and trust at least one person in the group of people before hanging out with them.
- Don’t take any substances from someone you don’t know. Even if you know the person ask yourself how trustworthy are they? If you are not absolutely certain the person can be trusted then turn them down.
- If you or your driver have been drinking or doing drugs call a taxi or use a rideshare app to get home safely, the other option is to call your parents for a ride.
- Look out for friends that are intoxicated, if you think they are getting out of control take them somewhere safe to sober up.